Sun, 10 Sept|
Live zoom chat discussing all things ovulation and long menstrual cycles. This includes ample time for Q&A - bring your burning questions!
Time & Location
10 Sept, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST
About the event
Join me for a cosy chat on all thing ovulation and long menstrual cycles. This will be a live session where we can deep dive on long menstrual cycles and delayed ovulation. This question has been coming through so frequently from both patients and community through instagram lately and I thought - lets do this topic justice and have an in depth discussion!
This will be a casual chat where we gather together via zoom and discuss:
- what is delayed ovulation
- what are "long" menstrual cycles
- what can cause long menstrual cycles
- the impact on fertility & menstrual health
- how to optimise ovulation & support fertility and thriving menstrual health
This is also an opportunity for you to ask me in depth questions (that insta doesn't always allow time and space for!), which can of course be asked anonymously if you prefer. Whilst I can't give medical advice if you are not a current patient of mine, I can provide you clarity and direction and recommend some areas you may wish to explore further to support your menstrual health.
So prior to the session, think about what is going on for you, your fertility, your menstrual health and what you would like to ask and chat about. You may wish to submit your question to me prior, submit it live in the chat box or ask me live in the zoom - whatever you prefer.
This live chat will be recorded, so if you can't make the alloted time live, you will recieve a recording via email soon after.
If you are:
- experiencing long menstrual cycles
- feel like your ovulation is unpredictable
- are currently trying to conceive
- are wanting to support your menstrual health
- want to learn how you can support your ovulation
This session is for you!
If you have any questions for me about this event you can contact me at email@example.com or message me via Instagram @laurencurtain
I hope to see you there!